Student Terms and Conditions
Parent/Guardian terms & conditions
You will find Love Literacy’s Terms and conditions for parents and guardians outlined below. Please read them carefully.
It is also advised that parents and parents read through and discuss the ‘Student’ section with their child to ensure they fully understand what they are agreeing to.
- Parents are expected to check their child’s exercise book, homework and discuss learning weekly.
- In the event that a student is absent, the full amount will still be required.
- Fees will be paid for each course in full or via monthly subscription via www.love-literacy.com
- Students who enrol for Love Literacy Online courses are free to opt in and out of the courses as parents see fit across the year.
Students who are enrolled on our monthly programme should give one month’s notice to end sessions.
Online courses are non-refundable upon booking.
Student terms & conditions
You will find Love Literacy’s Terms and conditions for students outlined below. Please read them carefully.
- Students are expected to arrive on time, where possible, with bottled water, having used the restroom prior to the session.
- All students are expected to give 100% effort and be respectful at all times.
- Students must complete all independent study tasks set by their teacher.
- Students must remain on-screen (video function on) and participate fully.
- Students must have exercise books, a dictionary/thesaurus, pencil, pen, scientific calculator and protractor set and a green pen, as appropriate at every lesson.
- Students must present their work neatly.
- Students should catch up on any work missed.